Hubrecht Organoid Technology (HUB) is a non-profit company organization, founded on the pioneering work of Prof. Dr. Hans Clevers who discovered methods to grow stem cell-derived human epithelial “mini-organs” (organoids) from tissues of patients with various diseases including cancer and cystic fibrosis. HUB builds comprehensive Living Biobanks of well-characterized organoids and develops assays for drug screening and validation. The Organoid Technology enables predictive diagnostics and clinical trial patient stratification.
We are currently looking for a Marketing & Sales Associate to extend and support our Business Development team.
Scope of position:
In the new role you contribute to the successful creation of long-term value for HUB from customers, markets and relationships. Under supervision of the Head of Business Development, you initiate and perform tasks to develop and implement marketing & sales activities.
You are a first point of contact for customers and business leads that reach us via email, phone and social media. You execute the operational enrolment of company objectives to promote its services and ensure its translation into a marketing plan.
Apart from the Head of Business Development your main interaction is with the CEO and in addition you will interact with the Group Leaders and the Scientific Director for Research specific details.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support the planning and coordination of Marketing & Sales activities;
- Monitoring and screening of the market for new Business Leads;
- Analysis of potential partners with emphasis on licensing/ smaller biotech companies;
- Preparation of documentation for Business Pipeline meetings and updating the project database;
- Representation of HUB during seminars, amongst others via conducting Poster presentations;
- Drive promotion of HUB via our website and social media, write and optimise content for website
- Convert HUB’s product- and services’ data into customer friendly media.
Head of Business Development
- Background in Life Sciences/ Biology is a plus;
- Bachelor degree preferably followed by 5 years experience or Master degree preferably in a science based study followed by 3 years experience in a marketing & sales position;
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with new leads and opportunities;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, knowledge of any other language such as Dutch is an asset;
- Proficiency in MS-Office, e.g. Powerpoint for preparing presentations,
- Detail oriented;
- Skilled in editing cutting edge marketing materials;
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities from the business simultaneously;
- Availability and willingness to occasionally travel, mainly in Europe (up to a maximum of 10%)
- Team player with proven capacity to build strong relationships;
- Ability to work alongside with people with different cultural backgrounds;
- Work experience in a company in start-up phase is a plus.
What we offer:
High paced, professional and international environment.
Cutting edge world leading technology to commercialize.
Small team allowing you to really make a difference.
Opportunity to grow in this position alongside the HUB’s development.
Mail your motivation letter, together with your CV in English to Arianne Aalbers (email@example.com)