Hubrecht Organoid Technology (HUB) is a fast-growing biotech company, founded on the pioneering work of Prof. Dr. Hans Clevers who discovered methods to grow stem cell-derived human epithelial “mini-organs” (organoids) from tissues of patients with various diseases including cancer and cystic fibrosis. HUB builds comprehensive Living Biobanks of well-characterized organoids and develops assays for drug screening and validation. The Organoid Technology enables predictive diagnostics and clinical trial patient stratification.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Business Development Associate.
Scope of position:
You drive the HUB business model forward and grow the income of HUB by generating new service projects and license opportunities.
You manage an orderly administration of the HUB’s commercial pipeline and are the go to person for primary questions.
You ensure the availability of all project related documentation and you are responsible for keeping the internal relative departments timely informed and aligned.
You execute further implementation of both existing as well as new contract management and pipeline tracking systems.
Independently you draft proposals for licenses and services based on HUB standard templates.
You represent HUB during (inter-)national conferences and events.
You serve as the primary point of contact for customers.
- Master’s degree in a science based study (PhD or MBA is a pre);
- Work experience in business development in life-sciences (min. 2-4 years);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient in English (written and verbal), Dutch is a pre;
- Creative thinker, capable of generating and executing new ideas resulting in new business opportunities;
- Solid negotiation and networking skills;
- You are able and willing to travel up to 10-20% of your working schedule, travel may occur during weekends;
- Entrepreneurial and pro-active mentality, resulting in expanding HUB’s market share;
- Full time availability, 40 hours per week
What we offer:
A high paced, professional and international environment, focused on positively disrupting health care technology.
A positive and energetic team allowing you to really make a difference.
Opportunity to grow in this position alongside HUB’s development.
We look forward to receiving your cover letter and your resume (in English).
Please send it to Arianne Piesaar-Aalbers, HR Manager (email@example.com)