Hubrecht Organoid Technology (HUB) is a biotech company, founded on the pioneering work of Prof. Dr. Hans Clevers who discovered methods to grow stem cell-derived human epithelial “mini-organs” (organoids) from tissues of patients with various diseases including cancer and cystic fibrosis. HUB builds comprehensive Living Biobanks of well-characterized organoids and develops assays for drug screening and validation. The Organoid Technology enables predictive diagnostics and clinical trial patient stratification.
We are currently looking for an Administrative Support Finance & HR, 1 FTE – 0.8 FTE.
Scope of position:
In this new position you will be working in close collaboration with the VP Finance and the HR Manager to whom you will provide both administrative and secretarial support.
You are the go to person for questions of our colleagues regarding company policies and like to add structure to ways of working.
You enjoy working in a mid-sized company and the interaction with international colleagues.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail of generic Finance and HR mailbox,
- Acts as first point of contact for queries
- Coding and booking of all invoices and expense forms into AFAS Profit,
- Reconciles Purchase Orders to invoices and receipts , is able to resolve discrepancies between PO, receipts and invoice,
- Ensures appropriate approvals are obtained for all invoices in accordance with approval matrix,
- Supports month-end closing activities including the hour registration in the projects’ administration (AFAS),
- Prepares monthly costs reports of all projects from AFAS,
- Prepares financial reports and/or analysis
- Processes employee mutations in AFAS Profit,
- Creates and manages employee’s (digital) files,
- Prepares HR analytics and creates reports, pulling data from AFAS into Excel,
- Coordinates HR planning in Outlook, such as but not limited to recruitment appointments,
- Prepares correspondence,
- Supports permit applications,
- Manages, monitors and records sick registration in adequate systems ensuring the first follow up in case of leave of absence,
VP Finance & HR Manager
Required minimum level:
MBO plus 4 years relevant work experience or HBO.
- Team player, able to work within a team alongside with colleagues with different cultural backgrounds,
- Accuracy in writing documents and data management,
- Strong communication skills and easily accessible to internal colleagues,
- Excellent command of the Dutch and the English language, verbal and written,
- Computer skills and proficiency in MS Office,
- Experience with AFAS Profit (Finance, Projects and & HRM modules),
- Work experience in accounting,
- Ability to handle multiple requests, supporting 2 centers of excellence,
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact well with all levels,
- Excellent communication skills / verbal and written,
- Service oriented attitude.
What we offer:
- A professional and international environment.
- Enrolment in the ABP pension scheme, partially paid by HUB.
- Flexible work hours to create a good work life balance.
We look forward to receiving your cover letter together with your resume, in English.
Please send it to Arianne Piesaar-Aalbers, HR Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)