Organoids predict clinical responses to treatment. The HUB Organoid Technology allows us to establish patient-derived in vitro models of most healthy and diseas...
Hubrecht Organoid Technology
Hubrecht Organoid Technology or HUB is a non-profit company that was founded around Organoid Technology. This technology is based on the discovery of the LGR5 positive adult epithelial stem cell, first identified in the intestine by the group headed by Prof. Hans Clevers. After this discovery, Prof. Clevers’ lab developed a method to genetically stably expand the stem cells into organoid structures that functionally mimic the patient’s original healthy or diseased epithelium. HUB collaborates with a variety of partners, such as pharma industry, to improve pre-clinical drug development and to provide more effective clinical treatment of patients using organoids as a predictive diagnostic tool.
Latest publications and upcoming events
- Epistem license Hubrecht Organoid Technology to expand ... July 17, 2019
- ‘Het gaat alleen sneller als er geld bij komt’ July 09, 2019
- Medicijnen betaalbaar houden July 09, 2019
- HUB and AstraZeneca in joint presentation at Minipig Re... May 17, 2019
- Organoid course at MDIBL from May 26 to June 1 April 10, 2019